Educational Academy Central India Academy (affiliated to CBSE) is a Co-Education institution established on 4th July 1997 with 200 students in classes KG to VI standard. With the addition of 2 more classes in 1998 and one class thereafter, the school is presently from Nursery up to class XII. The Academy is managed by Dewas Sunrays Education Society, a registered body consisting of well-experienced, highly qualified and professional competent person.
1.Best Brain with the best experience- the hallmark of the CIA staff. Well, qualified post graduate with a degree in education and wide experience and exposure makes our staff the best faculty in Dewas.
2. Best campus and infrastructure- A Big expanse of grounds, building aesthetically beautiful and appealing, modern infrastructure, facilities in abundance.
3. Best and largest of buses covering every nook and corner of Dewas and surrounding with 21 buses and rising.
4. Best of teaching techniques using advance technologies and following the methodology of imagining, investigate and interact.
5. Best Teacher- student interaction and relationship main USP of our school, Ever friendly, ever smiling ever helpful teachers.
6. Best of two worlds academic and co- curricular Balanced curriculum, holistic development our prime focus. Wide exposure to students. Participation in the large number of literary, cultural and supporting events.
7. Best location- Sylvan surrounding, far from the madding crowd, away from the hustle and bustle, the peaceful atmosphere conducive to learning.
8. Best Pre-Primary curriculum- child-friendly play way method, emphasis on conceptual understating, comprehensive and spoken English have fun and also learn, the buzzword of these classes.
9. Best guidance and counseling online career guidance, guest lectures, career talks, aptitude tests.
10. Best and exclusive facilities like swimming pool. Dining Hall, Multipurpose indoor stadium, Science park, language lab and rifle shooting Range.
Education today is dynamic. Multidimensional and a very challenging process, we cannot afford to sit on our hot seats, act high and mighty and remain cut off and isolated from everyone (Students, Parents, Society, Fellow educators and neighboring schools)
Education students today are not an easy task, given the kind of exposure and competition prevalent in these times. The challenging for the students are immense and it is no wonder that many of them seem confused and their minds are forever in chaos. The opportunity is plenty, but competition is stiff and younger generation has to be educated to face these challenges and competitions and to take success and disappointment in life with equanimity.
At CIA, our main task is to gear up students to face life situation boldly, confidently and successfully. To do this what they need is
Good academic Record
Knowledge which is practical rather than theoretical.
Life skills i.e to think independently and creatively, to display the right kind of emotional attitude and balance and to be socially acceptable and presentable.
Values like honesty, sincerely, hard work punctuality, integrity. In other words a sound value system.
A holistic personality which reflects, proper upbringing and leadership qualities.
Physical and mental strength which will help them to face life situation.
By focusing on the above qualities we firmly hope that the students of our school will be assets to their parents, to the society and to the nation. We believe that our students will acquire all that is needed to stand out in society and will not be misfits. If we succeed to do this, then our students will without doubt, leave their footprints on the sands of time and create milestones of their own in the years to come.